Jen's Blog

Lightning strikes a symbol cloud. Suddenly everything we've ever known as truth falls to the ground. It seeps in and slowly begins to regenerate fresh ideas. Such things has only the immortal Redwood seen time after time after time after time after time after time -Jen Meharg '06

Wednesday, January 05, 2011


365, Day 5.
I was running low on ideas this morning and thought I wanted to do something a little more 3D. The prompt in the book for today was to work with something you collect. I have a little collection of wooden fish from mexico which are colorful and lovely, and they make me happy. Because I wanted to work more with my hands today I decided to make a fish from scrap clothing; old jeans, in fact, that I wore until they disintegrated. I loved those jeans, and now they are a fun, puckery, floppy fish!!!
Here it is, the Floppy Denim Fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home